The Acupressure Mat
Winner Best Acupressure Mat in the prestigious Vergleich products Awards Germany 2016 https://www.vergleich.org/akupressurmatte/
These awards are well known in Germany and are similar to Which Magazine product reviews. Amongst other things the mats were judged on quality of materials, design of the plastic spikes and after sale customer service.
The premium quality acupressure mat, brought to you by renowned Anti Aging Acupuncturists-
White Lotus Anti Aging
The concept to the acupressure mat originates in ancient China and India. It was developed and extensively researched in Russia during the 1970s.
The EUROMAT can be used to assist -
• Low energy
• Poor Sleeping
• Muscle tension aches and pain
• Back and neck troubles.
The Euro mat is the first acupressure mat to be completely designed and hand produced in Europe from European materials for European customers.
ABOUT WHITE LOTUS
Expert Dermaroller Advisor to the UK’s largest beauty association,
Products developed by the author of the International Bestseller ‘Holistic Microneedling’,
Unique techniques repeatedly demonstrated on National Television
To meet the requirements of the European market the Euromat is -
• Larger - To accommodate larger European physiques.
• Safer – Food grade plastic is used for the spikes rather than cheaper ABS plastic. All dye used are non-allergenic. There is also no potentially toxic glue used to attach the spikes to the cotton.
• Comfortable – The Euromat is made using unique award winning memory foam to contour to your shape.
• Practical - The unique Velcro straps allow the mat to be quickly applied to knees and limbs and create easier storage.
• Ethical – All materials used in the acupressure mat are sourced in the EU and the cotton and the foam are ‘confidence in textiles’ certified.
The EUROMAT comes with full instructions and can be conveniently and safely cleaned with our unique anti-bacterial spray.
- Zilberter, T. & Roman, J. (1999). Reflexo-Therapy With Mechanical Skin Stimulation: Pilot Study, Community Wholistic Health Center, Carrboro, North Carolina, Presented at the International Symposium on Integrative Medicine, May 26-28, 1999, Omega Institute, NY.
- Hohmann, C, 1., Ullrich. I., Lauche, R., Choi, K. E., Lüdtke, R., Rolke, R., Cramer, H., Saha, F. J., Rampp, T., Michalsen, A., Langhorst, J., Dobos, G., Musial, F. (2012). The benefit of a mechanical needle stimulation pad in patients with chronic neck and lower back pain: two randomized controlled pilot studies. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2012. 753583